How-to Tuesday: Broker Carrier Load Notifications
The easiest way for freight brokers to notify carriers about loads
March 30, 2021 | TruckLogics tutorial | No Comments|
With TruckLogics, freight brokers have the ability to notify the carriers they are working with in just a few clicks. This powerful feature will save freight brokers time and remove the stress of constant communication with carriers.
Here’s how freight brokers can quickly notify carriers of their loads in TruckLogics.
Freight Broker Carrier Load Notifications
1. From your dashboard, click on the loads tab.
2. Find the load you want to send notifications for.
3. Click the “Notify Load to Carrier.”
4. Select the Carrier you want to notify from the drop-down in the top right. You can also have a copy sent to you. Click “Send” when you are ready.
5. Your carrier has been notified.
Want to Notify Your Carriers with TruckLogics?
You can get a 15-day free trial today! There’s no obligation and no credit card information required!