TruckLogics offers plenty of helpful features to help make the operations of any trucking business run smoothly. One of these great features is the ability to create trucking invoices. This is helpful when you need invoices for your loads that look professional. In the steps below you will learn how to create trucking invoices in TruckLogics.
1. From anywhere within your TruckLogics account, click on the Loads tab.
2. Select the Load you want to create an invoice for.
3. Click on the Invoice tab for that Load.
4. Make sure all of the information is correct and up to date. If you have chosen to manually enter the invoice number, enter it and then click “Generate Invoice”.
5. Your invoice is now a draft. You are able to email, print, download, or edit your invoice draft at any time. When you are ready to receive the payment on this invoice you will click Finalize.
6. You can now receive payment for this invoice, send it out, or print it.
By following these steps in TruckLogics you are able to successfully create trucking invoices in TruckLogics. This process will help make invoices so that you can receive payment on loads. What are you waiting for? Start creating trucking invoices TruckLogics today!