With TruckLogics, you have a virtual Truck Zone where you can track and schedule truck service intervals for all of your equipment.
You can set this feature up to send you reminders when your trucks or trailers need service.
You can also keep mark trucks as inactive while they are in the shop for service so that there is no confusion during dispatching.
Follow these simple steps or watch this video to harness this great feature!
Scheduling Maintenance Tutorial Video
1. From your Dashboard, click on the “Add New” button at the top right. Click the “Maintenance” button from the drop-down menu.
2. Click “Add Maintenance” and then “Add Truck Maintenance” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the truck, maintenance task, service interval (whether by time, mileage, or both). Select the date or mileage from which to calculate the service interval. Select your preferred vendor. Click “Save”.
4. The maintenance has been scheduled!
Making trucks inactive
1. Go to the Truck Zone and click on the Trucks tab.
2. Find the truck you wish to make inactive and click the pen symbol next to it.
3. Uncheck the “Included in Billing” box and check the “Not in Service” box. Then select the reason from the drop-down menu. Click “Continue”.
4. Now, return to the Truck Zone and the truck will be marked inactive. To reactivate that truck, simply uncheck “Not in Service” and recheck “Included in Billing” and click “Continue”.
Want to schedule truck service intervals with TruckLogics?
Get a 15-day free trial today! There’s no obligation and no credit card information required.