TruckLogics gives you unparalleled control over your TMS experience. By harnessing these Advanced Settings, you can customize how your Bills of Lading, Daily Reminders, and ProMiles work for you.
Follow these simple steps to make TruckLogics match your preferences.
Using Advanced Settings
Getting to Settings:
1. From your Dashboard, click on the setting gear and then select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
Mobile Connectivity Settings
With this feature, you can view everyone who has accessed your TruckLogics account with a mobile device. You can also remove users from your account with this setting.
1. From the Settings page, click on the Mobile Connectivity icon.
2. Here you can see everyone who has connected to your TruckLogics with a mobile device. You can also Disable them.
This feature allows you to customize how and when TruckLogics sends you reminders about Invoices, Dispatches, Maintenance, and much more.
1. From the Settings page, click on the Daily Agenda icon.
2. From this screen, you can turn on and off daily reminder emails. Click on the Event-Based Reminders tab.
3. From here you can turn on and off email notifications and change when you receive them. Customize it to your liking and click “Save”.
This feature allows you to customize how your Bills of Lading are sent to your customers.
1. From the Settings page, scroll down and click on the BOL Settings icon.
2. From here, you can fully customize how your BOLs are sent to customers. Click “Save” when you’re done.
This feature allows you to customize almost everything about your ProMiles routing experience. (Available to Preferred and Premium subscription types. Want to upgrade? Give us a call at 704-234-6946)
1. From the Settings page, scroll down and click on the ProMilesSettings icon.
2. From here, you can customize everything about your ProMiles routing experience.
Want to customize your TMS experience with TruckLogics?
Give TruckLogics a try with a 15-day free trial! There’s no obligation and no credit card information required!