How-To Tuesday: Adding a Discount to an Invoice
TruckLogics offers plenty of fantastic features to help make the operations of any trucking business run efficiently. One of these great features is the ability to add discounts to invoices. This is helpful when you need to add any discounts or alter the amount owed on an invoice as needed. Learn how to quickly add discounts to an invoice in TruckLogics in a few easy-to-follow steps.
1. From the Dashboard in TruckLogics select a dispatch.
2. Click on the Invoice tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the invoice and click on “Add Discount”.
4. You will either select to add the discount as a Percent or Dollar amount and then once you have entered the desired amount, select Set Discount.
5. Once you select the discount amount, click the Generate Invoice button.
6. You can also add a discount to an invoice by going back to the Dashboard.
7. Under Open Invoices, select an invoice you want to add a discount to.
8. In order to add a discount to this invoice, select Edit.
9. Scroll down and select Add Discount.
10. You will either select to add the discount as a Percent or Dollar amount and then once you have entered the desired amount, select Set Discount.
11. Once you have added the desired discount amount click Update.
By following these steps in TruckLogics you are able to successfully add a discount to an invoice. Want to take advantage of this helpful feature? What are you waiting for? Sign up for a 15-day free trial and get started with TruckLogics today to simplify your trucking business operations!