TruckLogics | See What’s New
September 9, 2015 | accrual accounting, driver management, order advances, trucker, Trucker Apps, TruckLogics Features | No Comments|
Ever wonder what happens when you call the TruckLogics Crew with feedback and suggestions? We listen! Thanks to your fast phone-dialing skills and speaking with us, your feedback and suggestions made way for brand new TruckLogics updates! See what’s new and don’t forget to register for one of our live training sessions.
See What’s New
- Invoice Updates
- Tax values are separated so you can clearly view how amount values are calculated
- Freight details are now included on the invoice
- Emailed Invoices is a new category added so you can quickly reference all invoices that have been sent to clients/drivers
- Accrual Accounting
- You can now view an Accrual Report that will show invoice income for paid and pending invoices.
- Driver Notification
- When you assign a driver to a dispatch, they will receive an instant email notification. The dispatch information is automatically updated in your driver’s TruckLogics App and they can view pick-up and drop-off details. Drivers can also update check calls, record expenses, and capture receipt images all from the driver app.
- Driver Activity
- Track driver activity on the TruckLogics App for quick updates on their dispatch status.
- Order Summary Enhancements
- A more detailed list of freight details has been integrated so you can more accurately document your freight.
- Order Advances
- Record multiple advances for an order after it has been created that, when assigned to payment, will apply advances to the invoice.
Join Our Live Training Session
If you are new to TruckLogics, join in on our live training sessions for a guided tour and detailed information to get you on the road to success.
Join Charles & Bryan as they discuss how to set up your TruckLogics account, and take you on a guided tour of how TruckLogics can improve your business.
Join the TruckLogics crew as they discuss accounts, invoicing, IFTA, our mobile app, driver management, & more!
We Want to Hear From You
Want to learn more about TruckLogics and how it works? Contact the TruckLogics Crew. We would love to hear from you and set you up with a free 15-day trial and schedule a personal one-on-one demo. Contact us via phone: 704-234-6005 or email: [email protected]