How-To Tuesday: Making Modifications to User Roles in TruckLogics
TruckLogics offers numerous features designed to streamline your trucking business. These features include dispatching, recording maintenance, paying drivers, and even having multiple users on one account. If you need to make modifications to what each user can see and do within the account, find out how in just a few simple steps.
1. From anywhere in TruckLogics click the Gear Icon and then click Driver Settings.
2. From there go to Settings.
3. Click “Advanced Settings” under the “Manage Users” section.
4. Click the gear icon under the “action” column.
5. Check or uncheck the boxes that correspond to what you would like that role to be able and/or not be able to do.
6. Once you are on this screen nothing on it can be modified.
With TruckLogics not only can you have multiple users on one account, but you can also modify what each user sees and what they can do. This is helpful when you want to give certain users specific permissions. It is very easy to do. What are you waiting for? Sign up for a 15-day free trial with TruckLogics today!