Experience TruckLogics’ New LTL Feature
We’re back, Trucking Nation, rolling out an all-new feature!
Benefits of LTL
What will subscribing to the LTL Feature do for you? A whole lot!
- Instead of sending multiple dispatches for each of your LTL loads, send just one to your driver.
- Organize the trip with ease by dragging and dropping the stops into the order you prefer.
- Use the ProMiles add-on along with LTL to create the optimal route.
- Send Check Call updates to each of the loads’ recipients, either from the full site or the free app.
- Create professional-looking invoices with just a few clicks, a separate one for each order.
Dispatching: One Is All You Need!
When entering a new order, you’ll now be prompted to select whether the order is LTL (Less than Truckload) or FTL (Full Truckload). You’ll then enter the order details as usual, like the shipper, consignee, pick-up, and drop-off dates.
1. Create a new dispatch as usual, and add one of the LTL loads.
2. At the very top of the Dispatch Board, you’ll see a section: Orders to Include in the Dispatch. In this section, click Add New Order, and choose whether to add an existing order or add a quick order, which means you can quickly create a basic order form if you’re pressed for time.
Routing: Prioritize & Optimize
You may not have added the trip stops in order, or perhaps you’d like to add additional stops for refueling. Either way, you can always reorganize the trip from the Routing Tab of the Dispatch.
Simply drag and drop the stops into the order you prefer. Or press the orange + button to add an additional Routing Stop.
Invoicing: Effortless & Professional
Simply head back to the Summary tab of the Dispatch board, and select +Create Invoice. Then choose the invoice due date, and all of the shipper and consignee details will already be entered for you, as well as each driver and trip expense relevant to the order.
Repeat this process for each LTL on the dispatch. All in all, it should only take a few minutes, since all of the order details will already be present on the invoice.
How Do I Get It?
By subscribing to the new LTL feature, you’ll allow your business more flexibility and truly get the most out of your TruckLogics account membership.
If you already have an account, head to Settings > Subscription > LTL to include this in your monthly billing. Or if you’re new to TruckLogics, sign up for a free 15-day trial, and our LTL feature will be included for you to try out!
Sign up today with promocode MARCH15, and start experiencing a smarter business management solution today.
MATS is also a great opportunity to give us your feedback on TruckLogics and encourage us to add new, helpful features like LTL. When you speak, we listen! So let your voice be heard.
We’ll see you at MATS!