TruckLogics offers plenty of amazing features to help make the operations of any trucking business run smoothly. One of these great features is the ability to void a payment on an invoice. This is a beneficial feature when you make sure payment is not processed on a particular invoice. In the steps below you will learn how to void a payment on an invoice in TruckLogics.
1. From anywhere in your TruckLogics account, click on the Loads tab.
2. Click on the load you need.
3. Select the Invoice tab.
4. Click on Payment History at the top of the invoice.
5. Select the receipt number.
6. Select Void. This will only void the payment and not the invoice itself, allowing you to still be able to use the invoice number if needed.
By following these steps in TruckLogics you are able to successfully void a payment on an invoice. This process will help you if you need to remove the payment without removing the invoice itself. What are you waiting for? Manage your invoices with ease and sign up for a 15-day free trial with TruckLogics today!