How-To Tuesday: Updating the Starting Location on a Trip Sheet for a Canadian Address
TruckLogics offers plenty of amazing features to help make the operations of any trucking business run efficiently. One of these great features is the ability to update the starting location for trip sheets for Canadian addresses. This is helpful when you are creating dispatches for Canadian addresses and need to edit them later. Learn how to quickly update the starting location for trip sheets for Canadian addresses in TruckLogics in a few easy-to-follow steps.
1. From anywhere in TruckLogics click on the Dispatches tab.
2. Select All Dispatches from the menu on the right.
3. Select the dispatch you want to update.
4. Click on the Trip Sheet tab.
5. Click on Edit Start Location.
6. Change the start location to Canada using the dropdown.
7. Enter the Canadian address, including the postal code, into the address line and click on the option that populates below in order for it to generate the correct address.
8. Click on the Update button.
9. You should now see the Canadian address as the new starting address.
By following these steps in TruckLogics you are able to successfully update the starting location for trip sheets for Canadian addresses. Do you do business in Canada and want to take advantage of this useful feature? What are you waiting for? Sign up for a 15-day free trial and get started with TruckLogics today to start simplifying your trucking business operations today!