When you and your drivers use the TruckLogics Mobile App, you can track their locations!
This great feature allows you to check your drivers’ locations and statuses during truck dispatches using data from their mobile devices.
Please note: To use the freight tracking feature, you must have a TruckLogics fleet account. Your drivers must also have a mobile device with the TruckLogics Mobile App installed and location services enabled.
Here’s how to use freight tracking with the TruckLogics trucking management system mobile app.
1. From your mobile app dashboard, tap on the “Freight Tracking” tab.
2. Tap the arrow to see the full map.
3. The current locations of your drivers will be marked on the map.
4. If you tap on a particular dispatch…
5. You will see the route for that dispatch and the assigned driver’s location.
Want to Try Freight Tracking With The TruckLogics Mobile App?
Get a 15-day free trial of TruckLogics today! There’s no obligation and no credit card information required.