TruckLogics offers plenty of amazing features to help make the operations of any trucking business run efficiently. One of these helpful features is the ability to share documents with drivers. This is helpful when you want to share documents with specific drivers for their dispatch. Learn how to quickly allow drivers to see uploaded documents in TruckLogics in a few easy-to-follow steps.
1. From anywhere in TruckLogics click on the Dispatches tab.
2. Select All Dispatches from the left menu.
3. Select the dispatch you want to add a document to.
4. Click on the Documents tab.
5. Select Upload Document.
6. Choose the document you want to upload and select whether or not you want the driver to see the document. Then click Upload.
7. You will now see your document and you can click the paper icon to view it. If you select that the driver can view it, they will have viewing access to that document.
By following these steps in TruckLogics you are able to allow drivers to see uploaded documents in a dispatch. This process will help your business run more smoothly and efficiently by having drivers access the documents they need. What are you waiting for? Sign up for a 15-day free trial and get started with TruckLogics today to start simplifying your trucking business operations today!