How-To Tuesday: Making A Truck Active In TruckLogics
TruckLogics offers plenty of great features to help make the operations of any trucking business easier. One of these awesome features is the ability to make a truck active. This is helpful when a truck has been made inactive intentionally or unintentionally and it now needs to be made active. Learn how to make a truck active in TruckLogics in a few simple steps.
1. From anywhere in TruckLogics go to the Truck Zone tab and select equipment.
2. Under Equipment select Truck.
3. Under Status select Inactive.
4. Select the pencil and paper icon beside the truck that you want to make active.
5. Click on the box next to Included in Billing under Unit and IFTA details.
6. Then select Continue.
7. It will then take you down to Vehicle Details. Select Skip.
8. It will then take you down to License & Insurance. Select Skip.
9. Select the back arrow.
10. Under Status, select Active.
11. Scroll down until you see the truck you activated and you will find the word Active beside it.
Making a truck active in TruckLogics allows this truck to be used in dispatches when assigning a truck to a load. This is a helpful feature that helps simplify dispatching. What are you waiting for? Sign up for a 15-day free trial and get started with TruckLogics today to start streamlining your trucking business operations.