TruckLogics offers plenty of awesome features to help make the operations of any trucking business run smoothly. One of these great features is the ability for leased operators to accurately track and maintain their escrow with ease. In the steps below you will learn how to access and maintain accurate escrow logs with a TruckLogics leased operator account.
1. From anywhere within your TruckLogics Leased Operator account, hover over the expense tab and select Escrow Log from the dropdown menu.
2. You will now see a breakdown of your escrow deductions from your settlement’s Retained Earnings Section. If you want to edit the total amount that is available, click the edit button up by the total.
3. Change the amount and click save.
4. In order to view a record of expenses paid from your escrow, click on the Expenses Paid From Escrow tab. You can view and edit these expenses by clicking on the action column next to the expense.
5. To view a history of all your changes to your escrow, you can view that under the Escrow Adjustments tab.
By following these steps in TruckLogics you are able to successfully access and edit escrow logs in your TruckLogics Leased Operator account. This process will allow you to track and manage escrow directly from TruckLogics. What are you waiting for? Start keeping track of your escrow today with your TruckLogics leased operator account today!