How-To Tuesday: Emailing Trucking Invoices in Batches
With TruckLogics, emailing your trucking invoices and associated documents is a breeze. You can also send any number of documents (up to 10mb at a time) from your documents folders.
Did you know that you can even email invoices in batches? Here’s how to batch email invoices to your customer, broker, or factoring company!
How To Batch Email Invoices
- To get started, from anywhere in TruckLogics, hover your mouse over Accounts, then click Invoices from the drop-down menu.
2. On the invoice screen, click the all invoices filter box.
3. From the All Invoices Screen, define your filters at the top of the page. Select a date range, customer, and status. Then click Search.
4. After filtering, checkboxes will appear next to the filtered invoice list. Check the boxes for all the invoices you would like to include as attachments in your email. Then click Send Email at the bottom of the screen.
5. On the email prompt, select who you would like to receive the email, enter any additional recipients in the “To:” field. Check the box to add yourself to the CC line, then click send! All your documents are sent immediately as PDF attachments.
Tired of sending your invoices one at a time?
Sign-up for a 15-day free trial! We know that you will love TruckLogics and there is no obligation after your free trial.