The trucks you add can be instantly assigned to dispatches and given maintenance tasks. Plus, you can easily generate IFTA reports for them!
Follow the steps below to add your vehicles to TruckLogics and see how easy we can make your operation!
Adding a Truck
From your dashboard, select “Add Equipment” from the “Add New” drop down.
2. In Truck Zone, select “Truck” from the “Add New” drop down.
3. In the Unit and IFTA Details section, you must add the Unit Number and check “Included in Billing” for the truck to become active in your account. You can also enter more specific details about the make, model, year, and weight of your vehicle.
Additionally, to track this vehicle for easy IFTA reporting later, check the “Include For IFTA reporting” box. Click continue when you are finished.
4. The Vehicle Details section is entirely optional. However, adding information here will be helpful for IFTA reporting later. Click continue if you entered information or skip if you did not.
5. In the License & Insurance section, you have the option to add license and insurance details for easy record keeping. Click continue if you entered information or skip if you did not.
6. In the Last Location section, you need to enter the last location of your truck for accurate mileage tracking later. You can enter it manually or check the “At my business address” to place it at your business. Click continue if you entered information or skip if you did not.
7. In the Additional Details section, you can add even more truck information. Click continue when you are finished.
8. Finally, you have the option to attach pictures or documents to this truck. Click continue if you entered information or skip if you did not.
9. Your truck has now been added.
Want to try adding equipment in TruckLogics?
You can try this and other great features for 15 days for free!
There is no obligation and no credit card information required! Start your 15-day free trial now!
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in D:\web\users\blog.trucklogics.com\wp-includes\functions.php on line 4722