How-To Tuesday: Quickly Cloning A Load Or Dispatch
Do you have a dedicated lane? Do you wish you could enter the same load information again and again and only change minimal information?
Easily replicate a load you haul every day or every week with TruckLogics. You can also clone quick dispatches!
Follow these simple steps to harness these powerful features.
1. From your Dashboard, click on the Loads tab.
2. Click on the icon with two pages in the action column of the load you want to clone.
3. Enter the load number, pickup date/time, and decide if you want this load to be assigned to the same driver. Click “Create”.
Cloning Quick Dispatches
1. Go to the Dispatches tab from anywhere in TruckLogics.
2. Find the Quick Dispatch that you want to clone. Click the icon that looks like two pages in the action column of the dispatch.
3. Enter the pickup date and click “Create”.
Want to be able to clone loads and dispatches with TruckLogics?
Give TruckLogics a try with a 15-day free trial! There’s no obligation and no credit card information required!