- Place your fingertips on the steering wheel and then press in with your palm. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds. Repeat with the other hand.
- Rotate your wrist in small circles or from left to right.
- Put something soft on the ground to keep your elbows and arms from getting scraped while doing this exercise. A towel works great.
- Place your forearms and hands on the ground with your palms down and flat.
- Put your legs behind you with all of your weight resting on your toes—similar to what a push-up would look like.
- Keep your entire body straight. Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat.
- Squeeze your abdominal muscles.
- Hold for as long as you can. Try going for the length of a song or the wait at a stoplight.