Let’s take a look at all of these great features and see how they work together to keep track of your deadhead miles.
What is a Truck Log and What Does it Do?
In your Truck Log, you will be able to see all of the activity for each truck that you manage, with details including:
- Up-to-date truck activity (whether it just dropped off a load or is starting a new trip)
- Each truck’s last location and current odometer reading
- Total mileage traveled between each update and for the entire trip
How and Why You Should Make Check Calls:
One of TruckLogics’ most useful aspects is the “Check Call” feature. With this feature you can:
- View the status of active and completed dispatches in real time
- Update the status of a dispatch and generate an automated email to directly notify your customer/broker on the status of their load
- Create new check calls and add them to existing dispatches
Through the use of this feature, TruckLogics is then able to organize up-to-date information for each truck in your Truck Log. This information is automatically created and stored as soon as you update your dispatch or create a check call.
How Does the Fuel Up Tool Work?
The Fuel Up tool is also integrated with the new Truck Log feature. By simply inputting your fuel information including the amount of fuel, date purchased, and the state the fuel was purchased in, the Fuel Up tool will automatically update the information in your Truck Log.
If you fuel up after dropping off a load, you can generate your empty miles from the last fuel-up location, just be sure to include the city, state, and zip code where you filled up. Your drivers can add fuel-ups from the mobile app, allowing them to update from the road and also to upload pictures of fuel receipts.
For more information about these features or the TruckLogics program, call us at 704.234.6946, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer free 30-day trials of TruckLogics, and will even perform a demo with you for free over the phone to go through and show you the in’s and out’s of our program.